Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello from Greencastle!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I was busy driving from New Hampshire to Indiana and re-establishing myself in my (fabulous) digs at DePauw (the best college in the universe). The trip included a jaunt over to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which everyone should see at least once for an inspirational experience, and the reassurance that enough people care about good, gritty music that it's considered high art once in a while.



Tyler, my boyfriend and director of the fourth best college radio station in the country, 91.5 WGRE, went book shopping with me before lunch today and obliged me by taking my picture in historic downtown Greencastle.







Star earrings, Topshop
Peace sign neclace, Tiffany & Co.
Vintage tee-shirt
Shorts, Topshop
Flats, Hot Topic
Bag, Betseyville by Betsey Johnson

Recommended listening: The Who-Welcome

No comments: